Saturday, March 31, 2007

ok a long while didnt update...

yup, let's recap abt this past week.nothing much at work, except that i am suddenly tagged to be J-A's personal slave in office.. cos i helped her do a lot of the documentation and delivery. and SM and J-A have accepted us into their clique. and we lamed abt a lot in office... and the dept is planning a KTV session and chalet in the upcoming weeks! Hooray!!

Went KTV with tou-er YJ and val on thurs.. v nice session! enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Today went bball, and it is a nice session too.. managed to control my aggression and short temper. That is why games r enjoyable.. not cos of the win/loss. well,and had a haircut.. and that is REFRESHING =)

well,been dota-ing too much these days... but after work also sian.. nothing to do.. so dota lor... actually planned badminton with tou-er YJ YS and wil.. but didnt have court.. so in the end cancelled it.

yup.. looking forward to work on monday! realised i really enjoyed companion from my colleagues. planning to extent my IA. but still not sure shld i complete my last GE or not.. and that reminds me of reservist. yack! fast sia.. and my ippt.... havent clear yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home