Tuesday, March 06, 2007

whao.. today just extracted my 2 wisdom teeth(upper ones)! I had been brave to actually go for the extraction, considering i have phobia of blood and needles. There isnt much pain, just the jabbing part is a little painful.. now the 2 molars r out.. one is decayed.. tat is why yesterday it shattered. And total cost=260. SO DAMN EX for a student like me.. mum offered to pay la.. but i dun wan la .. cos is my own problem. and i still kept the teeth with me.. haha intending to make ornaments using them!! WHO WANTS? Can place order now!first come, first sell basis.

and the dentist told me to pluck one at a time.. but i refused.. i wan to have it done once and for all.. and he warned me if any complications occurred.. he dun wan to bear responsibilities.. i am thinking.. as long as i do what u tell me , can liao right.. it isnt an op.. what complications will there be? and convenience sake, it is me who is not convenient ma.. so i just ask him to go ahead have 2 molar extracted.

lose a lot of blood.. a bit giddy.. maybe that can help me reduce weight ... just like blood donations.. or is it gain wt???! i am not too sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home