Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ok, enough!

This morning is a damn pissed morning. Not that i am pissed with myself onli.. i am pissed with frens who tot they understand me and critised me without standing in my shoes.

but firstly, my company hasnt pay me yet! It is rumoured that the pay will be delayed from 1st of March to 15th March... which is the second consecutive month with pays being dragged. And now.. even till 15th they havnt even pay us.. and the perm staffs have already ALL received their pay on the 1st of March already.. U mean the company is so poor to even fork out less than 5000 dollars for the interns when it had already forked out more than 50 grands (assume 50 ppl in the company and each receives 1000 bucks ONLY) for the perm staffs? What is the finance dept doing?

ok back to the morning incident.
1) to zu, no offense ah.. but i think that there is no valid comparison as in the people i was exposed to in sch with those that u have exposed to in work. I never agree that i am exposed to human nature less then u ,Zu.. u r being too subjective in the morning when using this pt. that is why i didnt even manage to listen it in.

2) Please be in shoes... Dont keep critising me as if I NEVER put in effort to change my way of playing bball. U mean u didnt see any change from the past as compared to nowadays? Dont say that u all have been tolerating me and stuffs.. i also have been trying to improve. BUT see it in this way..IFu have a body as heavy as mine.. and IF u can react and move as fast as me.. u will know what i mean by being helpless to control my actions on court. I mean i am really serious when playing.. so i wont have this half heartedness to go for ball when i see the chance.. Ok, my reaction and my ideal outcome of maybe getting a steal or what may be defeated by the force of gravity on my body. the inertia is too great to stop when i am already accelerating. AND who ever think that my action is with malicious intent on my friends or fellow bballers (except tanks sometimes.. cos they simply offended me when they bullied my frens on court).. i think i have never see u as a friend from the day i know of ur existence till now.

3) I never ever wanted to fight, but if u do, please find some ah bengs outside who r more willing to kick ur ass than i do. pick a fight on them if u dare. Do so then come back to pick a fight with me.

4) If i offended u and said sorry.. and yet u r trying to be difficult.. U SIMPLY WILL TURN MY DEFENSIVE NATURE ON. I Will NOT LET U GO UNTIL U HAVE ENOUGH OF ME.. and if u wan to pICK A FIGHT WITH ME.. FUCKING REFER TO POINT 3.

5) NEVER EVER CRITICISE MY FREINDS OR ANY RELATED PERSONNELS WHEN U R UNHAPPY WITH ME. IF U DO..DONT BLAME ME IF I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN AND STARTED CURSING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT U HAVE LOVED DEARLY. AND I MEAN EVEN THE SMALLEST CRITICISM ABT THEM.. U WILL GET IT IF U DO IT AGAIN.

6) If the bball team really cannot tolerate the way i play..and insisted that i didnt put in effort to cut down fouls and knocks,despite knowing my increasing body mass and consistent reaction and movement speed,and is oblivious to the fact that i have realli tried to cut down on all the fouls and knocks.. and the fact that i am trying to control my temper during a game when i am very highly charged with adrenaline, then please tell me that u all will be happier if i never ever play bball with u all again. i can make sure that i wont participate in any bball games with u all ever again.

7) i am sorry for my ill temper at times.. but this time rd, i think that the whole episode is blowing out of proportion cos MAYBE , I SAY MAYBE someone's ego is hurt by the fact that he lost to a bunch of losers that he perceived right from the start of the match. OR MAYBE he always see me as a pain in his neck.. COS I AM AWARE THAT HE NEVER EVER SAID ANY POSITIVE THINGS ABT ME, INSTEAD HE KEEP FUCKING TRYING TO FIND FAULT WITH ME THRU OUT THE YEARS. That is why he can kick a fuss out of a small incident which IS ONE-OFF AND PURELY AN ACCIDENT WHICH I ALREADY APOLOGISED FOR THAT. AND HE USED THAT TO CRITICISE MY FRENS AND EVEN MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND.. I DONT SEE THAT AS A SMALL MATTER U KNOW.. AND THE CRITICISM IS OUT OF NOWHERE.. OBVIOUSLY AIMING TO AGITATE ME.. AND WHEN U DO THAT, DONT FUCKING BLAME FOR BEING SO DEFENSIVE.

THAT IS ALL.. I AM TOO TIRED TO TYPE ABT THIS INCIDENT.

Today:

afternoon went to sing KTV with Shunli ShuFang and Liqing.. whao.. the 5 hours is really long.. sang till i feel really satisfied. Shunli went to meet Dinosaur, so me and the other 2 girls decided to go for dinner after tat. i suggest to bring them to Amoy street from chinatown... since my survey had covered these areas.. and i know how to walk there from the ktv. Then to our disappointment, a lot of stalls r closed on this sat night! ... and we walked ard and finally reached far east square NOT FAR EAST PLAZA LOL.. and settled for a Jap restaurant. We r v glad that we unintentionally chose this place to dine.. cos the food r rather nice (ok, the ramen i ordered sucks..cos the ramen is actually maggie mee!) but those that LQ n SF ordered r v nice.. i will try the chicken one if i ever go there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home