Sunday, March 25, 2007

Boring boring sunday

So bored can?

Recently, my laptop is giving me 2 scares.. 1 incident is its corrupted windows file.. the more recent one is the speaker scare in which the speaker setting is changed without my knowledge and is not reinstated after altering.

Watched Mr Bean on Holiday. Damn funny! I laughed thruout the show. haha.. Mr Bean is satanic at times, he will cause pain to others without knowledge of it. haha. but he is also a person who can survive thru the toughest time.. esp when he lost all his lugages( eh.. suddenly I 'd forgotten how to spell it.. is it correct?) and even his passport! haha.. and he is helpful and full of sympathy for others at times.. like one part where he stepped onto a man who is lying on the beach. I can hear the whole cinema crying in pain for him! everyone went ^Awwww~~~~^ when he is being stepped. The effect is fantastic! haha.. LIVE one somemore. WAHAHA..

again, boring boring sunday.. i am looking forward to work.. to being 'tortured' by J-A again LOL. no la , just joking .. is not a torment la.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home