Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sick and dizzy

Today, went to sch.. reached there early. But on the way i felt so sick that i wanted to vomit.. and during the 4 hours of tutorial and lectures, i felt so sick and whenever i rolled my eyes, i felt so dizzy.. and wanted to vomit. So.. i decided to rest(meaning sleeping during lectures) becos, in the afternoon there is gonna be a quiz. I dont want to misperform due to my sickness. So after the rest, and lunch with ShaoQi, i went to the lab and have a last minute revision with Wilson. But then, i felt so sick and warm(fever coming..) that i couldnt read on. and felt my head being very heavy. But luckily, my quiz is quite alright. Of cos, there r some regrets(cos i didnt study some stuffs, and made careless mistakes, and that my sickness made me very drowsy and blur during the quiz) But it was a blessing in disguise though.. At least i manage to get through in such bad situations.
Oh yah.. Liverpool drew Chelsea. But i felt Liverpool should have won. Cos the replays showed Chelsea committing fouls which could lead to penalties, but the referee was just not alert to spot those mistakes. Lousy refereeing.
ok lah, dunt sue me for this ok.. i dun mean malicious intent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home