Wednesday, September 14, 2005

2am

I woke up this morning feeling kind of blue
and I stumbled out of bed
and dragged my feet across the room
Right outside my front door was a rose
and a note that said 'Somebody Loves You'
But out on the street it starts to pour
and before I get soaking wet,
A total stranger runs to give me
the jacket off his back
I turn around to thank him
But he waves me with a smile
I can hardly believe my eyes
He puts on a halo and starts to fly
Take a look at the ordinary
Don't need to look at Paradise
You could be next to an angel in disguise..

Yeah, nowadays i am always on the lookout for such people, who offer to help strangers whom r in need. Whenever i spot such people, will just feel warm in heart, realli makes my day.

just surfed many many sites, window-shopped online till i drop.. shld be sleeping real soon, it is 220am now.Puffy eyes, sagging eyebags.. and hello panda's trademarks on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home