Friday, September 16, 2005

Spiral to freedom

I am in a spiral. Oh. a spiral which leads to deep trouble. Oh no. But then, i will definitely try to go up this spiral of quicksand, cos i know what's waiting at the end. But it is very tough, the more i struggle, the deeper i will sink. Just hope that i will still clinch on to my belief that i will succeed. Cos failures can lead to even the deepest belief being worn out.

Today,saw a Hebe-look-alike JC girl. And her bf is yet a maybe-younger than her guy(in sec sch). Ok, many may ask so what? but i had been thinking that as they grew older, they will surely have many obstacles to cross. When the ger went to uni, the guy is in college. when she went to work, the guy is in NS. Blah blah blah and such. the thing is will they have the belief in each other to confront the storm? bah... i am being kaypoh here.

My ankle is yet to recover. Thanks sia, blue-shirt teenager. U knocked me down and caused my ankle to swell like ur head when u scored a point. haha no lar.. but the thing is, is this a retribution? i caused thousands of ankle injury to others thruout the whole of Sg.Now is my turn. Thanks sia, blue shirt chap, u relieved my sin. Should i tomolo get a basket of fruit to the bball court to thank u? U caused me to walk in pain for 1 week plus, cant chase MRT, buses and stuff, caused me to be late.. And tomolo cannot play bball, and i am getting fatter, and this break i didnt take my IPPT. all thanks to u, blue-shirt ankle twister. Thanks thanks. But by doing this, ur karma point increased right? cos u relieved me of my sin.. Good one.. Dun let me see u again,ok? Cos i dun want to spend money to buy a basket of fruits.

Haha.. dun worry lah.. i dun blame u bluey. Cos that is not ur fault. just dont be like me, next time kanna such retribution. take care, bluey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home