Sunday, September 18, 2005

A day in Sept

Today is an ok day. not that good or bad..
Yesterday asked a good fren of mine to help me in some biz finance work till late night.. then is like i am too inquisitive.. asked too much.. and she seemed a little fan.. sigh , sorry sia.

Ok, today is a long sat. why a long sat? cos no bball for me... all thanks to bluey.
and so i woke up at 1130am,had my hair cut.. and meal at home. then went to lib to mug wif andy till ard 7pm. i think i am pretty unproductive.. cos i am so sian.. dun feel like studying.. but i force myself to study..
And there is a stupid incident at lib today.. the librarian came to tell my table's people that no self studying in weekends in lib. and then she turned to me and tell me.. "No Mp3 in lib, cos will disturb other people.." Huh? i was stunned. And i told her" This is not a loudspeaker.." and off she went, ignoring my lame comment. She definitely got sonic ears.. cos, my earphone is spoilt on the way to the lib, and i hardly can hear any thing.. (strangely, my earphone is spoilt in such a fashion that the singer's voice is gone, leaving behind all the background musics and the beats and stuffs.. just like KTV! yeah i enjoyed it! very nice ! U want? i can sell it at half price..) And she is surely a mutant.. u know.. with special power..not that i want to endanger her well-being while she is trying to live peacefully with us, but hor, she is abusing her power..
What ever, i am still fuming over the encounter wif this mutant.
and recently, i received sms. not that all the while i didnt. but i think those sms put me off.. pls lar.. i am also guilty of commiting the following mistake.. but i just want to point out.. sms or msn messages r rather emotionless, meaning they r similar to cold and hard facts. So can next time add in some expressions? like a smile or haha or lol.. some dont even bother to.. and i tot that they r just pissed off while replying me.. and i also feel disgusted when replying back..
ok let's make sms and msn a better place by adding =) or :P or XD or whatever funny face.. even if it is >:( i am ok wif it..
lastly, i made my own chewy chocolate ice cream .. easy and convenient. all u need is some innovation and materials..
sch is starting soon. just hope everything will be falling into place by then.
-Happy Mooncake festival- =) enjoy the good time with ur loved ones!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aloysius Ang said...

Which library is that?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Innocent i am said...

My place's lib..sian right?

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home