Friday, February 29, 2008

Today while walking up a sloped road along one of NTU's construction site, the damn big metal stand tripped me, and caused me to fall on all fours on the damn grainy and dusty road. And then i was holding my dear handphone.. so it also suffered the same fate as me.. to be scratched by the damn road surface. Lucky thing is we both didnt suffer major scratches.. only v minor ones... but the mere sight of my phone being scratched was unbearable to even look on. Argh. heart pain. the phone i am so proud of suffered some disgusting scratches.. and now it is scarred. lucky thing is it is at the side, so not too obvious. but i still feel super low after this.

FYP! Today no lab, cos need to wait for delivery by a manufacturer for the rods we ordered for. so.. i am here in lib .. sleeping later.. and mourning for my phone.. though it is not spoilt.. so heart pain..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home