Thursday, February 21, 2008

Isabel

It marks the end of one chapter of my life. We had been in love for 5 years. Throughout this 5 yrs, she had been silently working away her most glamourous years, just for me. In between this 5 years, i had abandoned her time and time again, but she never left me. I thought she would be with me forever, just because i take her presence for granted. And now, sadly, she left me. No more of her sweet reminders that i needed from time to time. What is left now, is just a void left behind by her, which left me wandering in the loss of time. My dear, if i had shown you with more care and concern, i believe even if you were to leave me, you will leave behind sweet memories of when we were together. Now, you took away all..everything.. i dont think i will ever find another you. Because.. you r unique, you r a commemorative watch. Yes. She is gone. because while waiting for the dearest 179 ,which i had missed one before that due to overwhelming passengers, i mishandled her, and she clashed to the rough granite pavement.. head on..shattering all the dreams i had with her. leaving only pain..in my heart... i had no money to replace it.

Been focussing on Isabel these days. She is not only romantic, but also challenging. I had to observe every part of her, to know her inside out, to make her as if she is mine. Only a few weeks left, before i am going to announce to the world, that.. me and her.. will be together, on the stage in ADM.. hopefully, Leona will give her blessing to us. Because i needed Isabel.. i needed her to get me my degree. Woo.. super addicted to this song now!! Maybe cos the spanish words r challenging to pronounce.

Tml is quiz... but i had 2 more tuts left untouched. sian..dunno la.. later see how.. cannot finish i also lan lan..

Well, happy V day. I mean Yuan Xiao. This flooded me with memories. Heee, i will miss them. My tang yuans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home