Saturday, February 02, 2008

These days, my temper is really getting v bad. It is getting bad becos i always had this short and bad temper, but recently i blew out of proportion for the wrong reasons for a couple of times. Everytime after i blew up, i will feel v sian and demoralised, maybe i knew tt by blowing up wont solve problems, yet i still cant contain my anger. Today even almost get into a fight at bball court. damn bad. It could be due to stress, lack of sleep, my own self, or even circumstances, but i think overall, there is a big need to divert away from these excuses of my eruption, and focus on when to identify that i am getting out of control and stop myself before anything blew out of proportion. This is impt, cos i really dun wish to see me one day get into any trouble that i will regret for the rest of my life due to my temper. Maybe, as JT said, all i need is someone to be there to soothe me and tame me lol, and she could well be around me all the while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home