Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am Ok liao!

Well, now i am slacking. Exam is ard the corner.
5 more days.
I am going to PON school finally. Cos there is onli a tut tomolo. and i didnt do the tutorial questions. Hmm. Feel so tired to travel. And i am lagging behind in tuts. Holy Shit.
Finished AutoCAD programme drawing on my own! Yeah, though was not prefect, but at least i completed it myself.. the prev one kanna make down liao, cos i copied others.. boohoo... and many people copied too...

Ok. Read this article in which the person interviewed said that she was a very popular choice among her frens when it comes to confiding problems in her schooling days. Then she was fat and i supposed not that good looking too. And she said that she was a popular choice cos she was not goodlooking, so there isnt much possibility that she could seduce guys or pose as a threat to girls. And that was her reason why people find her more approachable. Hmm, now i know why not many people want to confide in me liao.. I am quite glad! yeaH!!! haha.
I think the truth might be that i am having lower emotional intelligence than others bah.. that is why i am not approached, as i am definitely approachable, FAT but not ugly. though i can get emotional at times but that doesnt warrant a high EQ in me..=(

Gonna weigh myself again. Aiyah that inaccurate scale is always giving wrong readings.. but not on the side i wished.. always give me +1-2kg..
Haha, but i am glad i once plunged 2 kg in a week. Ok, i am going to tell off the scale.
Scale arhh.. u better watch where u r pointing hor, else i will K u up.Dun anyhow point point.
My heart will leap out of my mouth..
k lar gonna do a bit more studying. Today is raining like mad. So good to zz.
Good Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home