Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A day

A day passed. And i didnt realli do much. And i supposed i am quite scared now. Exams coming all so soon. and i am so unprepared.
Ok, on the bright side. Exams r just a corner of my life. And i have added 3 new links to my blog. Thanks to Lena for teaching me how to add.. it is actualli so simple.. haha so i added Hang Kuang's and Aloysius's too. Yeah. That is good, then i can easily view theirs' liao. My that 9 days entry is typed yesterday lor.. but published today onli... and today went to Singapore Immigrants' Registry (is it right?) with HK.. and updated my passport. Then it was pretty fast lar.. and then we went to Bugis Village to makan.. i kanna cheated like that.. nvm..
Then went to National Lib.. i shall not go there too often.. cos there is no place to self-study! Argg.. a waste of time to go there... and thanks kuang for pei-ing me today. After which he went home to slack, while i went to stay on at tamp lib till 9 pm to do some work. rather slow today. but at least did something. well.. now i am still here.. shit.. i am waking up early so as to meet my sis and pass her her textbook which is very heavy. I dun wan to pass one.. but since she compromises to meet me .. so i will bring for her.. who tells her to bring back and forth every week?
Ok lah.. sleeping now.. onli less than 6 hrs ... sian...... i sure sleepy tomolo. bb guys and gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home