Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rainy day


Oh what a rainy day it was today! Dunno the west of sg lah, but the east side can be spotted with flooded areas. And was super cooling today. and i couldnt do much work cos i am in a state of drowsiness.

Yeah. This is a pic i happen to browse thru and decided to upload. It was taken 9 months. Was a cake made by Liyan for my bdae! Thinking back, time passed very fast sia... now 2005 is coming to an end. What is up for 2006? World Cup of cos! Yeah! and also maybe the general election..if it was pushed forward.
But nowadays news on TV r a lot more on the unwelcomed side.. like terrorists' attacks, what earthquakes recently, floods, wars.. just hope that 2006 can be a nice and beautiful year lah.. and also hope channel 8 dun show as many shows with themes of illnesses as this year lah..make the viewers who wanted to relax ended up with heavy hearts..
I know that exams r coming, but just cannot push myself harder to work more.. i burn out too early, also too fast.. or i am just too undisciplined to study.. i just need some motivation. Is it like that in my course? I dun know lah.. maybe the surrounding can realli influence me. Not that the people ard me in cee is slack, but just that i dun see anybody who is a siao on who study non stop, and that makes me seem like a nerd to the rest.. I am not lor... my frens told me i am very hardworking, i am like huh? i tot that is the minimum to do the tutorials? or maybe is it becos i didnt go lib as often? that maybe the reason.. lib is the place where all the siao ons will be at nearing exam times. Yeah. Siao on.. i am going to be one starting from tomolo.. until 22nd of Nov.i shall study on the train, which i am doing like 1 out of 3 trips. i shall push it to 66%. And shall be sleeping while i walk, so to save time.. or cut queues to buy food.. ok lah. It is Ma Xiao Ling's time, though Golden jeanette ( Au, i know it is lame) is still on the top of the list, but Ma is still simply irresistable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home