Friday, October 21, 2005

sigh

This is myself talking to myself..dun bother to read.

today i hit a rock. and my morale is at its lowest now.. i was late for that quiz. and i was careless while doing it. so practically i flunked it. It was just way below my own expectation. Why am i late? why i couldnt make it earlier? why was i so nervous when i am late? why i just simply mix up the wrong formulae?? i dun know why........ if i knew that, i would have corrected evry single mistake that i would have committed. and that means that i am not to blame myself for these. becos i didnt expect them to turn out this way. Life is like this, when i take things too seriously, i will be hurt the most when i fail in them. So , how to take things lighter? By being more bo chap? or what? i couldnt accept my mistakes or those mistakes that i caused to be my excuses. cos i think that i could have prevented them. But if i could, then i should have stop them before they happen. but the fact is that, i couldnt or didnt stop them. for those i couldnt, i shouldnt blame myself. for those i could, sigh.... whatever i said now r useless. they couldnt make the clock wind in the opposite way. so i should think about it. i was just very disappointed, cos i smashed my own expectations. and i hate that feeling of disappointment. This will be happening many times more in future, i am sure. but how to curb the disappointment, i realli have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home