Saturday, October 22, 2005

Looking forward and beyond..

Much better thanks, Hang Kuang. Yeah. now feeling much better. Esp after studying with Zhjia, Lena and their friends. Thanks sia, friends, for your presence.

And today i went to the TRL to study for a while.. and then i met so so many friendly people. One is this friendly librarian who actualli helped me to locate a magazine from dunno where, and she is doing all this with smiles on her face. Oh.. that realli makes me feel good lor..
And she actualli come and hand me the magazine i wanted. I am so happy with her working attitude. And in this mag called the Focus.. there is this few interesting topics.. one that particularly caught my attention is one game called Su Doku (http://www.su-doku.net/). The game is simple and at first glance,it is like a magic number game. But it is not. So u all can take a look at the game.

and after which i met this otah woman who is so friendly.. no choice.. need to buy sth from her.

and did i ever mention? there is this good-looking girl in this bakery shop, haha.. well i can estimate when she is there already.. haha. ok i am not stalking her lah.. just that i regularly went there to buy buns..

oh yah and i chatted with my mum today.. she can offer the best comfort for me when i feel down. so i also want to say a big thank you to her.

And what is the best? people told me i looked thinner today! Yao Lin told me i am thinner! WHAO... that is a super positive remark. And Zj who is always so critical abt me asked me: eh.. r u thinner or the same? Instead of : u look fatter once more. hit 80? not yet? try again..
haha

That is the result of my attempt against food desires and temptations.
I am 73.5kg the last i weigh. whoooohoo.... where is my 1.5kg of fats? haha.. i am glad..

And Cg.. thanks man.. think u r always here when i feel bad sia.. thanks once again for so many of those that u did for the gang.

ok lah.. tomolo is bball.. so i am gonna sweat out my stress and start refresh and anew once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home