Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lame and Limpy

Feeling kind of hungry now. But i am not going to get food. Cos canteen seems so far today. And travelling between Lib 2 and tutorial class seems to take forever. All becos of my sprained ankle, which kept me locked up in home for the past 2 days.
So, this morning had to trouble Wilson again to hitch a ride from him. Then had diarroaeh(whatever the sp.) before the first tutorial class. What the heck right! Bad things come together.
And my ankle is feeling damn painful now, after all the walking. But then ,the swell has reduced liao.. all thanks to my mum and dad who take turns to help me apply oniment and rub my damn swollen ankle. Not that i dun wan to see a physician. but becos i always sprain my ankles, so i don see the pt of seeing one anymore. it is like a chronical ailment of mine. Sian...and my right leg seems to work too much till i can feel muscle sore at night.
Wah biang. And i need tutorial answers! Sian, seems like people ard me are without answers too. Not that i didnt do.. is i couldnt solve for some questions.
Anyway sat's bball is fun. And i even cont playing after i sprained my ankle. That explains the swell. Now walking is a task for me, will sweat like siao, and i see my IPPT postponed to Dec liao.=) yeah!!
K lah, feeling damn sick now, cos of the pain in leg. Oh yar. sent to Kes the sound clips liao, guys. He said he appreciated them. And pls pls be on for the marina thing lei.. so long for such occasion. BBall gang rulez!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home