Wednesday, September 07, 2005

=)

wHAT Happened to me?!!??!
Today woke up late.. cos i set the alarm at 8(normal is 830) thinking of waking up earlier to read the paper and enjoy the breakfast.. but i woke up at 9 instead! cos i woke up at 8 and thinking that i still have spare time, so i went back to sleep.. and woke up at 9.. and i was running late.. and i sms wilson, but he was sleeping too.. arggg... so was damn damn late for lec..
on the way met xuelin and her fren called yu xin(sp. error) then we actualli chatted abt IA stuffs. The 2 of them went thru it before, so they adviced me to take it on yr 3.. and not the last sem, which i have intended to. they said that i will learn things which will help me to appreciate the theories more.. so an IA in between is actually beneficial. Hmm.. now must think thru it.. think they make sense. True lar..
and these few days i have stopped attempting my tuts.. so slack.. and also been playing games everyday since last week.. alamak.. i have changed.. slacker now.... oh no.. and now my bro wans me to watch EPL highlights wif him, think i will oblige. hehe.
and btw, since the day i sprained my ankle.. my relatives and my mum have been nagging me to buy a pair of bball shoes.. which i dun intend to get.. cos i think i am not so pro yet to get one.. but then , to stop the nagging which is on a rampage(ARHHHHH!) , .. i have to get my first pair of BBall shoes. It is a red pair of converse bball shoes.. forgotten the model.. but i gotten it for 49.90 at sales.
But then, seems weird to wear .. a little too high.. i will be like Yao Ming if i wear it with my 1.70+++++++ frame =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home