Monday, May 23, 2005

The monday which seems perfect

Perfect day it seems, cos today is a fine and peaceful day. morning got up and did a little bit of my birds' app individual project. a small mayhem occurred in my family haha.. when my dad spoilt my mom's sim card.haha.
at ard 1pm, i finalli took my bike to repair le.. after 1 plus yr in my studyrm.. it finalli could see the sun. and i changed its tyre. the uncle is kind enuff to adjust my bike's brake. and off i went wobbly cycling ard.. and i cycled wif CG(he got his bike)to TM to meet HL and andy for lan. so many people there today.. guess they monopolised tampines too long, time to set up a second shop to meet the ever exceeding demand! and we played dota map.. the kids who beat us(we r noobs ok..) r so zhuai.. even come to suan us! .. and we played within our selves too.
and after which we wasted our afternoon in tampines central. at ard 8 plus, me and CG cycled to Joanna's blk to send sth to her, and chatted a while before we split our way and headed for home.
ok lar, need to continue the scrabble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home