Saturday, May 21, 2005

Chat wif fren 2

Chatting wif this fren of mine, Misty . and i came to realise a lot of things , suddenly. i dunno why. but today i could see so much from the chat. cos i was feeling pretty down due to my grade (wasnt that bad when i first see it, but when comparison between others' start, i started to feel that it wasnt good enuff-- that is my old and very very bad habit).The part of the conversation that touched me is that she actualli realli goes into detail in the conversation to explain to me and to help me see certain perspectives. though they r very common things others r likely to say too, but they got thru my head like facts. and so i saved them to my most trustworthy notepads. and i haf a lot of my tots in notepads. these r my private collection.. and i am glad to point out, though i may never learn my lesson, but i am still glad to be able to see the light! It is like a blind being able to see the world for just a minute.. hmm.. a little exaggerated here but" the idea is there ", as the bball gang always like to say.
Btw i admitted that she was indeed mentally tougher and more developed than me, and that gains my respect for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home