Sunday, August 06, 2006

School starting, new beginning =)

Tml is first day of sch.. and it is a fresh beginning.. well.. time flies fast. tml is my first day as a Yr 3 student. haha.. hope that the start tml will be a nice one..and hope my following days will be good. Yeah.

Today is a mixed feeling day. disappointed with myself, yet also feel happy abt myself.
Well, those things that had passed, i shall nt brood abt them. Will make sure my future days r well used and will be doing the right things too. For tml, shall 加油.

Yest's bball game marks the last day playing before sch starts. Nice day cos many turned up for bball. but a pity all of us had to leave after bball game, as we all had our own stuffs to do. Bought a pair of new Reebok bball shoes. high ankle one. as usual, my favourite red. and got it at a low price of 70 dollars. and it is the last pair available too. LOL.

And today got the transportation notes from Shimin. plan to read up a little before lesson commences. Chatted a while with her too.

My target for this sem is 1) to perform as consistent as usual. 2)And not to stress myself up. Cos i realised when i study without stress.. i perform better.. as testified in my intersem result. 3) to live a balanced lifestyle. I dun wan to be not exercising or playing bball due to sch work, though this sem i am having more core mods than usual. And i intend to play badminton as freq as possible. That is gd for the health and mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home