Monday, July 31, 2006

340am. Very late.. but still couldnt get to sleep. so decided to blog a while. Tml need to wake up at 9am for badminton at 10am. Hmm.. well, i just made a report on our official bball webblog. so shall skip the bball parts.

Well today went to give tuition. Damn happy.. cos i realised that Qihao is getting sensible.. and he is more diligent and responsible. No doubt, a good student. And before i made my way out of the hse, his grandma complimented that i am a good teacher. LOL.. eh.. this is my interpretation la.. not sure is it realli directed to me.. LOL.. but i am quite happy as long as they dun complain abt me.. =( cos i didnt help their son / grandson a lot. a lot r his own hardwork.

And also went to TM to look ard for stuffs. Got my tuition fee.. =) wanna buy the bball shoes.. YUmmY.. eh, i mean yeah!
But shall consider now.. cos the regular uncles playing every sat, one of them got exactly the same shoe with same color! I dun fancy having the same shoes as others. So may consider other shoes ba. Hopefully my wage plus allowance from papa can last thru the month. I overspent a lot. Hmm, time to think where can pick up $ from the ground le...

Ok Sleep time! 5 hrs of sleep and it is workout time again~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home