Friday, July 21, 2006

What a funny phone call experience!

While i was using my sis lappie to play game, wilson messaged me online, asking me wanting to help his gf do a job or not. He said it is a paid job which required 40 mins of english conversation while it is being recorded for some company for the voice. And so he asked whether me and mansze wanted to do this job which is out-of-the-blue. As the task seemed fun and refreshing, we accepted the offer. and started chatting on phone for like near 50 mins(just in case) from 1am to 2am. And u think it is an easy task? NOOooooOOO... Cos they wanted the male's voice, so i had to speak MORE! alas.. and cos i had to speak more, i had to think of what to say under survillence( no private stuffs etc.) And this is very tough. We were like crappy thruout.. LOL. and was realli crappy.. i couldnt believe that my interest became a job for once! To crap! I love the chance to do it again though.. v fun~~ and got $$. LOL. Ok, u think she didnt do much? Haha, eh, she did more.. haha cos need to contd the conversation, she needs to endure all the crappings and my speech which was weird in English, as we were so used to converse in Mandarin.

Yup. And i had bought a game called Da Fu Weng 8 from Challenger. And the manual inside got some pages missing , so went back there for an exchange just now. The game is as nice as before. I played DFW2 before.. But now got more cards than before! Brilliant! The cards r damn nice~~! Luv the part where i would try to avoid the passing on of a bomb from a computer player to me.. and i was so lucky to be able to buy a set-up card to make the character go to jail just a step away from it! Though it seemed childish, but it is realli v nice~~! Got the chance to speculate in shares, buy lottery, play games and to bump into different characters in the game. Well done.. but i still love the cards the most.

Haha, and Sha gu.. dun hide away from me.. yeah, look here.. LOL i know u r stalking me thru this blog WAHAHAHA. take care~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home