Saturday, August 05, 2006

Internet up

internet been down for 2 days. But all thanks to Laiyee again =) though u didnt directly helped me.. but still, u assisted in the repairing of my connection. Thanks!

So what have i been up to for these 2 days?

Thurs, met Heng Swee, Chiew Lin, Bryan and Linda for KTV at Chinatown. Oh my.. onli Bryan is the onli one to reach before 2. And me, HS, CL, Linda went there pretty late. But then we had an enjoyable time there. Then Linda left for meeting, and so the 4 of us ate at a stall having La Mian at ard 7pm, before Bryan went to sing again with his mahjong gang at the same place for another few hrs.. CRaZy! haha. After which, the three of us travelled to City Hall to stroll ard Raffles City. Think we did pretty much chatting then..

Then today Soon Eng came all the way from CCK to my hse. So i bring him ard TM and CS. Then we went to Tamp lib to read up some mag and listen to music. After which he came to my hse and that is when i quickly contacted Lychee to repair my Int connection. Since SE wanted to play LAN, so i quickly arranged a session at Katong with the Warcraft Dota khakis. Managed to get Weibin, Hanlip and Andy along too. And SE left at ard 10 pm while the rest of us played till ard 12 midnight. On our way back, me and Andy met Lai Hock on the bus. and so we chatted LOL. nice to see him ard. Also met Shao Yu and Mei Jun in the day while with SE. Guess that is the advantage of studying in TPJC. Can get to know a lot of ppl in Tamp.

Well, tml is bball day again. R u all ready, guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home