Monday, February 20, 2006

Today

Today was a pretty eventful day. Cos had tuition in the morning.. and then after which had to org activities at home thru phone.. and then suddenly Kaixin messaged me that she would be late. and i was thinking.. why she's telling me when we r meeting tomolo?.. then i realised that we r meeting TODAY! oh gosh.. luckily i am free today.. cos Suppa is transiting in Sg today for half a day.. so kx, meiying and me r planning to meet him to chit chat.. and so i was half an hr late to meet them at the KFC at tampines. Suppa isnt as sturdy as he was back in Jc times.. but this smart fellow is going for Master in biz now.. hahaz.
Then we went walked ard CS and TM to shop ard with the gers and Suppa for his book. Took Neoprints too.. so long didnt played this stuff.. Also stayed in Starbucks to chat for ard 2 hrs, before going to airport to see Suppa off to Aus. Hanlip joined us at Tanah Merah MRT.
By the way, saw Patrina today.. whaha! i recog her even after 11 years! Her mum also recog me.. but hse dont till i tell her i am Lip Yung. So glad to see her ard! Looks like this long lost sitting partner in Pri Sch doesnt realli cleanly forget me!

And then after Suppa left , we had our dinner at Popeye. The food r not bad, and they came in huge portion. I took around 1 hour to complete my meal.. though i was very hungry before that.
Had a fun time with them today.
Well, at least he remembers us even till now. I am glad, u know! Hmm. though he seldom speaks ..
Took may pics today.. showing some here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home