Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I have the gambling spirit!

Today is a fun day! Actually this is the first time i realli enjoyed my lunar new year! utterly enjoyed!

Well, to begin, i woke up after a long sleep of abt 9 hrs, and that is believed to be the factor which makes my day! and then, while onlining, my aunt and her family came.. and mum is cooking a lot of food haha, then bro brought Ling Yan home!
And while having the lunch, my ninth uncle came with his family.. and later, my sixth uncle came with his family.. so my hse is suddenly bursting with joy and laughters.. yeah! so happy!
But i need to leave hse cos i planned to pass HK some goodies made for him.. so i rushed to Ubi to gave him the pastries.. sorry sia, had to keep all of ur relatives waiting for me.. and thanks HK's mum for the ang bow!!

After which, i walked from Ubi to Haig's Rd since i have 1 and a half hour spare before my next appointment. But then, i still reached MeiYing's hse half an hr earlier.. and then Ting Ting and Liyan were already there. While waiting for the rest to arrive before we start to gamble, the gers r totally involved in Maple story.. hmmm, i am not anywhere near knowing anything abt that game.. so was pretty bored ..haha, till Weixiang and hanlip came..
Following, came Joanna C., Joanna L.,Jane and Yeeping. Then the gamble started. Actualli i liked gamble.. cos i like the thrill.. haha, and we played like 20 cents per bet (minimum) and so the loss will not be huge.. Then we ordered Pizza and continued to play cards/while others watched TV. And played rather agressively, in sense that my bet got larger while my luck got worser.. maybe is becos of Meiying's sis's mousey coin pouch.. haha.. even had a gamble duel with her alone to see which have more effect.. her pouch which brings down my initial good luck, or my hp which i put away and since then had lost a lot of money. But i still won her.. but overall, my loss is still significant..

Before we left her hse, had a chat session which i think is very interesting.. haha. enjoyed a lot today. Thanks guys for this gathering. This yr's one is exceptionally fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home