Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year!

YEAH! MY YEAR! DOGGIE YEAR!

Went to visit many hses today.. tiring cos i didnt sleep much yesterday.. cos i stay up to "shou sui" . But to 345am onli.. cos cant tahan.. Not bad la this yr.. but i find every yr abt the same la.. not that bad also.. i am quite ok with this yr though. maybe i grew up of my old self.. haha, satisfied easily.. ok, i am easy to satisfy one.. i am sure the bball gang knew that.. haha. hmmm. No protest ok! My year!

Well, checked up yesterday when is my Lunar birthday after Chewy questioned me... i didnt know at all.. ahha.. now i knew.. is Chu Er of the twelveth month. And in 2006, it happened to be on 1st of Jan 2006. I didnt know the whole of Singapore were celebrating for me lor! Thanks sia! Love singaporeans, always knew how to give surprises..

HMM>< YEAR OF DOG. What resolution? Intake less carbohydrates.. so to cut down on wt.
Study well. Everyone stays healthy and happy! Last is a wish that i keep to myself.

Well, hope that all can be fulfilled this coming good year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home