Friday, January 20, 2006

I also feel vexed

Feeling vexed. And the source is : lack of sleep. My temper is very bad these days.. Try to control. But i could feel the heat .. WANTING TO VENT MY FRUSTRATION. I banged the LT door, punched the wall, dunno do what.. all to vent my frustration. Sian.. tomolo not playing bball.. maybe it is good to take a break now.. shall be better after that.

now bball cant help me destress.. nothing can. not even eating. I am so so heavy.. cant go on doing that.. now just wan to do some thing which can make myself feel worthwhile. Maybe do what i am good in. But thinking hard.. WHAT AM I GOOD IN? nah... i am good in not many areas.. I dun see my worth sometimes.. that is one of the source of my frustration too...
Want to take part in Inter school othello competition. But now i cant play well at all, even lose to mediocre players online.. how to participate?

Wan to do volunteering works recently. But i cant bring myself to go alone. That is INDECISIVE. IRRITATING. DAMN me.
also frustrated abt my addiction to games. my work r trailing by a lot. What can i do? WHAT CAN I EXCACTLY DO.
Frustrated abt me being late for every lecture. LATE. in morning . never early. WHAT CAN I DO.
I KNOW I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TILL MATTERS GET BAD. THEN I WILL PANICK. BUT I KNOW I AM DAMN LAZY. + my stupid backache giving me worries.. WISHED I HAVE MY OWN MIND. Dun wan to keep adopting others opinions..

Want to sing, but nobody can go.. Not many people ard me share my hobbies. maybe that is the reason why i wan to keep it going.. cos i am defiant, cos i like what i cant get hold of. Can say i am obsessive in a sense. whatever.. all rubbish said.
But why cant i find a good fren who like singing, and can join me when as i like to sing? BBall people dun like singing. Uni frens , those who liked stayed so far. FAR. realli far.Rest r busy .. always SO BUSY. Maybe the closest is Ang.. but he abstained himself during semester. Maybe shall clone a fren for my own self.. preferbly a female,so can sing duets. and will programme her ineterest to be same as mine. But she must be a good listener.. else she cant tolerate my craps. Then programme her to be one who like trekking. And can accompany me to study.. OH sharks.. i cant find people to accompany me to study lor.. CG is closest.. but he cant stand cold, and i cant stand heat. That is it, good bye to the study mate.

Well, many things need so many adjustments. ALL this happened in life. HOW I WISH I COULD SHUT UP. AND LET ME LISTEN TO U ALL ONE DAY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rincy said...

Yosh! Old friend! Dun be so hard up on yourself lah... feeling vexed coz lack of sleep? Go and SLEEP lah!! hahaa... find a weekend and sleep to your fill lo! problem solved le..

ways to destress ah? actually if you dont bother too much about the winning or losing, u prolly can still enjoy it lots de(applicable in bball too)... if u wanna take part in othello competition, then go lo... go for the sake of having fun, not winning... then u can see where u stand.. if u r really that lousy, hone up ur skills n make a comeback nxt time lo.. remember wat i told u b4 abt 'superband'? yeah?

as for ur study matters... oops! i know im very bad.. but seriously, im not much better... will be late for all 1st lesson of the day even if its in e afternoon.. bo bian.. hols mood leh.. haha... but im not that vexed leh.. just make sure u make everything go on track after CNY lo.. dui bu dui? meanwhile, relax n pay attention during lessons esp tuts!

as for cloning a girl to company u... u sound like.... haha.. nvm.. u noe wat i wanna say... dunno can ask me.. aiya.. as for the singing fren hoh.. too bad lah.. i also wanna sing.. but whenever im free u din ask me.. so u also cant blame me bah? :P

its gonna b CNY s00n! chEEr uP LAH!! ^^

10:38 AM  
Blogger Innocent i am said...

Old fren.. hope u r not refering to e age. Thanks. Actualli yesterday was v fan.. so just thrashed whatever stressed up stuffs here. Eh... ya, as u suggests, everything r easy to solve. Maybe i constantly need reassurances. As for that cloning .. eh.. i know what u mean. Hmm, just a crappy side of me.. not pervertise till will realli act out. DuhZ!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home