Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thurs

me and wilson always abide by this rule: Rush to wait, wait to rush. Today we did it again.. I rushed to wait for his car.. and he overslept.. so in the end he rushed to fetch me too.. Eh, as for Mansze.. she simply skipped lessons since the time wilson came, she had just woke up.

Ok, today's lessons r fine. And had a post-celebration for Lihui at the basement under LT1A. Had a few of us today onli... cos it the rest had lessons, or hmm, overslept.. The cake was very nice! Haha, but was quite filling, so i had a slice the size of 2 as my lunch. Even asked Shunli to save a piece for my sister since she was in N3 earlier on. But then when Lihui and Junzhao went with me in hope of getting a look of her, she was back in hall, and so that cake went into the bin by default.

Oh, went to the lib, saw sarah. But i saw another person , guys! and he is S-e-N-G F-u! haha. think it is him.. shldnt be recognising the wrong person. And i can see he wanted to come to say hi to me.. but i looked down , cos dun know is he the person i tot he is supposed to be. Eh.. i dun know him personally.. so shldnt say too much here.

HAHA! And ya! One thing abt NTU weighing scales... dun know is it becos the gravity is greater there or wat.. i weighed 77.5 kg there and 72.5 kg with my NEW scale at home... wat the heck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home