Monday, November 14, 2005

I am a fan of myself

This is primarily becos i always admire myself for some plus points which i can see while others cant. Also i read thru my old entries..and i like my blog entries! haha.

Ok lah.. now is 1 am. and what.. i couldnt work.. cos i feel so sian.. i wanna to holiday soon.. and sat's dinner is called off last min.. and that adds on to my sianness of my inability to org a decent outing.

Ok, one not sian thing. For the recent days.. i am having very good dreams..!
One is a dream where i am at some amusement park, and there is Sun YanZi playing that bungee thingy we have at clarke quay. And the graphic and sound effect of my dream are terrific! I could see her so clearly.. oh.. she has such a sweet face..
And as she went on that thingy and started screaming, her fans who were present all went crying and screaming as if they were the one playing that stuff.. I also screamed along, although i am not her fan.. maybe if i dun scream along will kanna chopslam by the fans.
And yesterday's is better.. i dreamt that i was going to Viet Nam. Well, that is quite a nice dream, cos i was preparing to go.. and i was so hype abt exchanging the currencies. Yup. Money.. i have loads of it in my dream! so shiok!

Today studied with Aloysius. Haha more like meet up session with him. But then i am quite glad to meet him up. Cos today we chatted quite something.. cannot disclose here.. lol .. nothing much to disclose also.. lol. orh.. looking forward to meet him up for KTV again. Yay yay!

I am chatting with brother yesterday. Then i became lame and started crapping if there is a School of Talk ****, then i surely will get First Class Honours. Yup, i think i can thrash all the students there lah.. tutorials they also need mine for reference, cos they r the standard answers.
Then i tell brother that the course's job prospect is zero. Then maybe i will stay back in school and become a lecturer there.. then will be the pioneer in this course. Wah, then all the exams i will not be so scared as like now.. will breeze through the papers. Comeon, how can the prof be crappier than me? haha! ok lah, reality is painful. I shall go back and do my papers lah.. What School of talk ****, what lecturer.. i am going crazy once more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home