Friday, November 18, 2005

Guardian Angel

Heard of this song finally.. i wonder wat is all the hype abt this song sang by JunYang. Then i heard his version.. not bad sia.. no wonder many frens keep mentioning abt this song..

Just had a power nap.. rarely took nap.. and this is the result of studying at home... ok lah.. shldnt blame the home for that. Just now rained and was quite heavy. But then the rain came at the right time.. cooled the estate. And i didnt close my window (... and the rained splashed all over my notes..), just like the feeling of not closing the window when it rained.

Oh i cut my hair.. no choice.. feel so ticklish with the hair reaching my ears. and that goes my shoulder length hair plan. think i cant keep long hair. my hair trapped air and is kind of wavy. else can rival Kester's when he comes back on 26th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home