Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rarara

Had a very bad ache all over.. yesterday's bball realli tired me out till i slept very early yesterday. And just gave QiHao his 3 hr of extended tuition. He got exams next week. When i came home, my mum told me a saddening news that my fifth uncle had passed away. Though i am not very close to him, but i still feel the briefness of life. Very sudden. But i do feel sad for my cousins.

Upon looking back, i also can see that time passed quickly.

Later gg to study wif Andy and CG. Cg liked to study in non-library area, yet i would like to have a companion while studying, so we compromise to study in fast food outlets. Not bad lah.. he wanted to study at home, yet come pei me. I also not bad lah, compromised too. Oh, i have quitted Lanning for 3 weeks. Hurray! And now embarking on a diet. Now i am realli watching my diet. Slowly and steadily, i will lose my extra fats. Aim is to hit 70kg first. Then to 68kg or better 65kg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home