Saturday, August 27, 2005

SO HELPLESS

Oh, doing this report stuff using some excel and words table, which i totally have no knowledge at all. And i am figuring the various functions just at the start of the table. Nah , spent 2 hours at the stupid format. Decided to ask bro to help me and then i will do the rest of the researches. So sian. So tired. I want my break. Come quick.

Actualli i like schooling. But i am pretty tired recently. Maybe becos i have been slacking ard to play games till late night on weekdays. Though i am pushed for report and quiz, but i felt unmotivated for a few days liao. Maybe i am burnt out. Now. That is too early. Hope this is going to be temporary. I can feel that it is just a passing moment. Hope things will be turning better the following weeks.

Well, today , the lazy me slept till quite kate and asked Wilson to sent me to school. He was wondering to go sch or not cos he got food poisoning the night before. But in the end my call persuaded the then undecided him to go. So thanks again, though both of us were late. And intro him to fantasy league, which is an online thingy my bro and his big gang of soccer khakis are currently mad about. I am also in it, though just playing for fun.

And woot, today ended like this. So fast. So many thoughts.. but i cant express them out, due to my poor learning of the English language. But they r just passing ponders.

Anyway, listening to Joi Chua's 有一天我会 album recently. Not exactly estatic about her, but her songs r rather soothing. I cant say they r all nice compositions, but think at least they r decent enuff to earn some credits. And songwriter Corrine May's album seems to be a lot of my friends' likes.

Sian sian sian.

And if u r living in the HDBs, change ur window fittings(dun know what part lah, but the deadline is nearing) and quickly send in a report to the council, else kanna the fine is damn not worth it. If u dun know how to hor, or where to get a contractor, can contact me, i maybe able to help. MAYBE onli. I can recommend lah, but price wise , no guarantee got discount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home