Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Auntie

Think i am an auntie my prev life.. always like bargains. Hahaha.

There is this 4 dollars promo at Swensens. Not sure is the sundae nice or not, but seems not bad. Hope the 1.95 for 5 scoops will be their promotion once more.
There is the 3.95 2 piece chix at KFC(wif coupons).
Ok, i am exchanging my Starhubs points for vouchers. Yeah! i spent 500 dollars for a 10 bucks Polar voucher. 10:500,1:50. ok lar, not bad also.. haha.
And i want a child! Prefer a girl. Siao hor,.. maybe watching too many shows wif cute children inside..
Ok, now waiting for the website of Starhub to load finish.. very slow lei.. quick quick..
And done wif 2 quizes. Very satisfied with the 2. haha. Now going on for next week's quiz. also need to hand in formal report too. And of cos, i am looking forward to the 2 outings which clash on this sat. in fact it is 3 in a day. But think the bball one i will give it a go if i realli cant make it.. Hope u guys dun blame me.. i see how i can arrange.
The birdies(Birds' course frens) are asking me out after i missed their prev outing. So i will join them , before meeting A04 frens for dinner. That means no time for LAN.. sigh sigh..
I want my hols!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, bought the Cai Chun Jia's CD wif bro. Think the album is not bad. I recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home