Sunday, August 14, 2005

Addiction to computer games

i seriously think i am addicted to computer games.. OMG!! i am stuck to my games..help!! i wan to do work!! slack indeed.. today did nothing much except to browse thru some biz finance notes and that is all! And the rest of the time is devoted to computer games.. I woke up late also becos playing games till late night the day before, so isnt the situation serious? But today finalli accomplished the task of taking studio pic wif my family at a studio in tiong bahru. Must say it is a very fun experience, and my bro looks good in his graduation gown, i mean who wouldnt look good wif a degree in his/her hands?! And after the pic taking, we went to tiong bahru hawker to snack a little before going home. Yah, i bought a standing fan today at the sales at TM. Yeah, it is my personal one lah.. and was quite cheap at 19.50. And after plenty of army training in how to wash the standing fans, i can easily assemble the fan myself, seems like the cleaning is my task too. Ok lar, tomolo still need to give tuition , so must sleep now.. 2 am le.. and i just finished gaming.. Thinking my life is ruined by the games!! Either work or games onli.. not even bball for the past 3 weeks.. now i know how a gamer feels.. damn rountine lifestyle.. and i dont like it... ARGHHHH.. stop the addiction!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home