Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Woohoo now it is past 12. 9th of Aug, and 40 years ago, we r just a new state. Shall wish the country prosperity in the coming years, and hope the economy will be going uphills soon.

Ok, other than that, my tuts r still not finished yet. Damn.. So slack.. and the trip to lib seemed wasted as i am not productive in my work. But i saw Huiling and QianQi today. But didnt call out to them, cos i feel like sleeping. So i just msg Huiling. And she is on her course in NIE. Becoming a teacher soon, and that is my career by default. See how lar, maybe will become my dream to pursue too.

Anyway, today my tuition kid asked me a lame question today, and i got it correctly(luckily). And so i am here asking some of u..
here the Qns goes.. one day, a man in his sleep dreamt of a deity giving him a hint on the upcoming 4-D numbers which are "1234". And he bought the no. 1234, but in the end he didnt even get the consolation prize, why?
Guess guess guess, i'd got it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home