Monday, August 01, 2005

Today

Went to lib to complete my tutorial today, cos i did the wrong set of Qns yesterday.. so kelong..
And after which met up wif CG and WX at challenger , and WX bought a monitor, and me some paper and ink cartridge and CG upgrading his broadband plan. And i met Alicia,the pretty interact member there. So coincidental! Both of us chatted for a while(though we didnt know each other well), casual chat. Saw her lotsa time in Tampines, but didnt approach her before.
After which i carried my damn heavy bag ard..sth like Ting carrying his bangladeshy bag..and me and CG walked ard and chatted as usual, and the night just passed like that. so fast. tomolo need to go sch.. and 830 is the first lesson. Heeee me and wilson same class lei.. so qiao.. and he wanted to give me a lift to school, but i rejected.. cos that will mean he will need to give me lift for the subsequent tuesdays, and that is not good.. and so i rejected. He helped me a lot by giving me lifts in army times le.. so i am just glad he wanted to help me , but this time i rejected and he is persuading me.. thanks sia, wilsie, but need to take train cos of another special reason. heh heh heh.
... Yr 2-- work load heavier..--but i am ready for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home