Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Take care of yourselves!

FYP presentation finally ended. It marks the end of my student life. Though my Q n A isnt good.. but overall my prof said that my presentation is ok, which is alright to me.. i wanna grad!

And today went to send Chiew Lin and Linda off to USA. Also saw Qing Xiang and Hanson there to send their respective sister and fren off for their work and travel. And Chiew Lin and Linda got such a big convoy to send them off! LOL. I bought 2 small hp decoratives for each of this 2 girls. 2 identical ones, so that they could have something to remind of us when they feel lonely over at USA or feel homesick lol. And also, we celebrated these 2 girls' bdae at the airport before they depart for USA. So cool right, 2 good frens, same month of bdae..

anyway, must mention something. I realised among all my frens, Chiew Lin , Hang Kwong and Chye Guan r perhaps the most considerate type of ppl that we could wish for that are in my social circle. LOL, not that others r not.. but they r just too good sometimes.. LOL...

ok, play dota time. dun nudge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home