Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exams

2 down, 2 more to go. Yesterday's paper was quite alright, but really scared to nt pass that paper.. cos it is ENV paper. But then today suddenly realised sth wrong when walking back home from studying. V sheng qi feeling.. but it spelt trouble.. cos when i got home, i straight redo the part where i had a bad feeling abt it on the way back.. and realised i had keyed wrongly into the calculator(my steps were right, just that the final answer is wrong) Damn sian sia.. that Qns is 12 marks one, and following got a few marks qns which depended on the ans obtained earlier for calculations. i am really hoping that i could pass this paper and grad in time. Really got v scared after failing last yr's ENV paper le.. a bit phobic now, but really hope this mistake wont affect my graduation date. I wanna get out into the working society with my peers! hmm, actually thinking back, for this paper, i have the 'can pass' feeling. so, shld be ok, I hope...

Tml's con tech!! I really wanna pass it! Cos.. a lot of ppl keep saying tt it is tough.. esp YS.. i get v phobic too... argh.. And next tues's Coastal, i heard it is killer paper.. but i dun wish to regret taking it.. must pass it!! No matter what, to graduate on time is my only wish for the time being!!

Friends and well-wishers, please pray hard for me and my peers, and wish us the best of lucks in our final papers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home