Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stress TiLL the MAX

SUCKS... This is the first time ever that towards end of exam.. the stress level will increase exponentially. MY RC!! SHIT! no time to study and just finish the 1 piece A4 paper... and realised i wasted a lot of time on that!.. shld just do the past yr paper! SHIT.. RC still can pass ba.. but steel is a day after! I have 4-5 tuts untouched.. and that is it.. i am dead.. no time for it... But i am going go for it and score a pass! NO WAY A FAIL! AT LEAST A C!

i am comtemplating an idea just now.. i knew i dun like to entertain the idea.. but it was so tempting... and so i decided to contact 2 ppl. One is a guy in CEE(cannot name him) another is YangShan. Wan to get their suggestions... and luckily i got thru YangShan first though i smsed that guy first.. and in my heart i knew i would like to follow my intention and not that idea.. and YangShan's encouragement helped me further cement the intention. I WILL NOT ESCAPE!! Hmm.. I realli feel scared now.. after the decision.. but i am sure i can get over with it.. DUN WAN TO BE INFLUENCED BY OTHERS!!I DUN WAN TO HAVE SUCH AN ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE!! ESCAPE when there is trouble? IS THAT MY STYLE!? eh.... sometimes will la.. but if i escaped i will feel v bad and guilty.. so this time i die die also wont escape. Dun ask me what is it.. go ask Yangshan.. heeeee... i need to pray now.. for my papers..

Ok.. saw Mr Zi yesterday. He still recog me though i am just an othello game clasher.. haha.. and just came back... and i saw this young lady skating at night on the road(12 midnight) .. whao.. she was hot la.. but i think was v cool.. i mean city skating alone lei.. dangerous since she is damn hot.. but think is enjoyable! imagine listening to the song while gliding thru the night lights, under the starry sky, cool night breeze brushes against your oil-ess skin( no sun!) whao muz be v nice.. just like last time i went night cycling.. heee.. cool sia.. but now i feel scared... cos the papers r in a couple of hrs later!! HELP!! I MUST PRAY AND HUG THE BUDDHA'S LEG LIAO.. SEE U ALL. Remember to wish me good luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home