Friday, November 17, 2006

I shine for the world.. of lovers?

Oh.. hohoho ... 2nd paper completed. So happy. SHIOK!!

Haha.. and after the paper, went me weikang joseph and jinrong took wilson's car to JE, where everyone left except me.. cos i wanna eat lunch and since wilson and rachel r having lunch, i might as well tag along. Went to his country club eat .. ordered seafood pasta for myself. eh... i find the attitude of the staff that not like those of restaurants'. hmm.. and after that wilson and rachel went to sentosa to book sth and they dropped me at vivocity. so i walked ard this new mall which is v big and nice... and there is a lot of ppl though it is a weekday afternoon! and afterwhich wilson came back to fetch me and we went to suntec together. And they went for the motorcar exhibition while i went off to walk ard a while then went home. before that .. omg... met joseph and esther and i feel like a light bulb for today. keep bumping into couples. well, spore small ma.. so no place for a big person like me.. i mean literally BIG!! Sian.. not many ppl online now... haha shall wait a while.. if not i go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home