Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ok. Everything is ending soon.

Yah, hols is ending soon. And my tuition assignment is ending too..today the kid told me that he dun intend to contd tuitioning. he wanna try RC or study on his own. But he was gd to comfort me by saying that he can try to ask his fren whether they wanna tuition or not. And he also said that he might find me if he wans help in his Maths in future. Hmm.. that is bleak. but i keep my fingers cross. That means today i had received my last payment. Jobless after 3 more sessions. And no more pay. I am gonna be broke again.. like when i used to be when i am in JC. Always not enuff money. Ok.. that aside, i am also quite sad to stop the tuitioning, cos bond is being built in the 2 years of contact. Well, 天下无不散之宴席. I guess i need to look for new students.. or i can take a long break from teaching.Or i may never teach again anymore? Haha.. hard to say..

And hor.. that apple story is just a soap opera plot of mine la.. pls dun ask me abt it anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home