Monday, September 11, 2006

Ok.. worst day over.. now look ahead

Today is a double blow for me... cos had 2 quizzes in 2 consecutive tutorials. The RC quiz was tough.. but i dun feel down after doing it.cos i had given my best shot. But for steel quiz.. i had this idea that the mild-tempered tutor will give us extra time.. so dun have an urgent mentality while doing the steel quiz.. and in the end, though he realli gave extra time, i couldnt complete it. Cos i had done some calculations midway which r irrelevant.. by the time i rushed back to attempt to solve the question by the right way, i realised i had no time.. and the tutor kept rushing me to hand up.. so had handed up a half done paper.. with ideas of how to do it in my mind and not written on the paper. This made me feel damn down. Sucky me... shld have written the steps i knew first before doing the risky calculations... but i didnt.. sigh..

And i was so upset that i kept quiet on the way back. But had a good conversation with Joseph on the MRT trip.. which made me feel much better. Thanks bro! The hangover of the lousy quiz attempt with a potential of getting back a failed paper made me heck care my work for tonight. So here i am blogging and playing my games. When i am down.. i ate, i play sports, or i play games. So today i did 2.. ate a lot and play a lot of games. But tml is gg to be a fresh day.. need to keep up with the pace... i heard that my second upper honours is still within reach! Cos the fact that i got into DSO-URECA.. that puts me on the top 25% of my school. Hmmm.. i will need to keep pushing for the stay in this range.. jiayou, li yong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home