Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I guessed i am fattening myself for the coming Ice age way too early. Wah seh. before the cold come, i will freeze myself in my own fats.

Hmm, today is a rather ok day. Went to tutorial late. And during one of the breaks, talked to mantou abt some serious stuffs. Felt a little shaken. Hmm, must face the cruel reality.

And today printed notes after last lesson, made JunRong waited for me for quite a long while..cos need to print notes and copy stuffs for Huimian.
And wilson and rachel r in lib then.

Then on the way met my pri sch 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 classmate, QiuGui on the way back. He happened to be studying in TPJC too, but just that dun have much impression. Anyway, the woman beside me in the train keep nudging me. -_- feel so uncomfortable.

And went to lib, intend to study one.. then end up reading the NEWEST issue of FOCUS! Yeah, it is a v nice issue. Read the whole magazine, also read 8 Days and today's Newpaper. Damn shiok! And met Audrey in lib. She is from CEE , acquaintanced her in previous tutorial class. I didnt know she stays in Tampines. And then it struck upon me that i had seen her before elsewhere when she mentioned I look familiar. And then got to know she is from TPJC and tt she saw me when i was in Y2 and she was in Y1.

After which went to Mac to contd mugging. And met Audrey again when she came tapping at my table. Shocked! Almost fall out of my seat cos was v deep in studying then. And she introed me to her sister and another fren there. Funny is that i was beside them for an hr plus and the 2 of them didnt know we knew each other, until i said bye to her.. then they were v surprised why would a stranger say bye... hahaha.. wan to laugh out then. so funnie!

Ok, the haze is damn bad.. felt like as in on Genting Highlands. And Spore shld build big fans to blow away the haze ard the southern coast of Singapore. Think it is a necessity. ok gtg. bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home