Monday, October 16, 2006

Realised the title i used is No More 2 entries back.. ahhaha.. led me to think of yesterday's conv with HM. Slept real late at 4 and woke up at 930, then sleep again, woke up at 1030 then went to sleep at 11. then sleep all the way till 2pm. And then took my time and went to lib at ard 330 to study. haiz.. i am super burnt out liao. dun feel like studying ESP for this subject i am having a test tml. Why? Cos i had a fuckup tutor! Super Fuckup. I think of the tutor, i condemn the subject straight! Not i dun like the it, but his disgusting attitude puts me off when i related him to the subject. I think he is not onli condemned by me.. but by many ppl. heard of others scolding him too. Nice=) At least i am not biased. He is realli lousy as an educator. dun think he is a good person neither. Bah. Fuck it. not my problem anyway.

ok, now i am so dead. left so many things untouched. all thanks to him. now i realli need to find some motivation for me to love the subject back. i must love it. LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home