Monday, July 17, 2006

The journey is more important than the destination.

The journey seems more impt than the destination.. thinking abt it, it applies to life, to certain extent . contributions r often mared by mistakes..we need to readjust our perspectives, place more concern in some people's contributions and gd deeds..instead of their mistakes which they committed. AND I AM VERY PRONE TO COMMIT A FAULT LIKE THIS. AND I REGRET SOMETIMES.

Well, back tracked to sat ba. Bball as usual. The damn cooling weather made our day! a gd bball day! And uncles side, tank 1 and tank 2 came onli. but our 20 sth side got quite a lot of players. WA,HK,CG,Liang,Liang's bro,JZ,me, Kes and KK. yeah. and after the game,had lunch at the same hawker as usual. and i blew my temper unnecessarily at a stall owner for his late delivery of my food.. and i felt myself being a little unreasonable. i didnt scold him la.. just give him a black face + poor attitude. But it is becos i saw another customer who is behind me got his food first.

then went to YJ's hse for a swim. Afterwhich, YJ, YJ's bro ,JZ, Liang,Kes, HK,me and JT met up and we went to ECP for dinner and some strolling instead of the original plan of gg to MOS and staying at Kes's hse. Dinner at that food centre by the lagoon.. dun know the name.. on the way there went to say hello to Ms Chiew who's there for a famine bbq(ironical). this long walk with hungry stomaches invited many grumbles from the rest. LOL. Eh, upon reaching there isnt the end.. there is a period of time when we need to find seats in that fully packed place. so many of us r showing our impatience by then.. haha.. and then the ordering of food. We were glad that the food came fast though. Food tastes great when one is hungry, but the food there r tasteful! 2 thumbs up! Followed by this pic taking by the magnificent sand castle by the seaside. and before we left the place. we all sat in a line facing the sea and relaxed for ard an hr. Nice and cooling!

Sun is rather a bad day. Shldnt mention it. But my bad temper spoils the day for me and the family. Luckily mum forgives me by now. Yay. phew~

Today: Had badminton with Da Mantou and her bf,Wilsie and YS. Well, i felt super super tired by the end of the first hr. And midway, i met JZ and TS. so invited them to join us. Had lunch without YS and Wilsie at TM, before me, JZ and TS headed to walk ard in TM. Met XunYang, Kenneth and Raymond twice in TM. had some chats with them before we left at the second instance. Eh, had a troubling late afternoon,but i promised to myself that this wont happen anymore. Yah. Life is full of miseries already.. Why shld i make my day lousy if i can opt to be happy? YEAH!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home