Sunday, May 07, 2006

To give or not

Hmm, let us talk abt this issue first. On my way home, met this woman who seemed to be from China, from the way she speaks.. and i walked passed her. But then she stopped me and politely and nicely spoke to me, saying that she needed some help, but if i couldnt help her, it is fine too. And she asked me for some money for a meal. And she was well dressed.. and i was puzzled..and rejected her before i turned away quickly. Then i realised that i was being very mean and selfish.. i mean.. my first reaction is that she cant be anybody good.. but then after i walked down the street, i realised that she might be real hungry .. maybe she realli dun have a job or wat.. and her politeness made me felt guilty. So if u were me, will u help her? Hmm, i have had similar encounters for quite a few times liao.. so maybe someone may be able to help=)

And and.. tmr LAST MIN cancelled the meeting.. and left me without any plan yet.

Arh.. lazy to blog on liao.. v humid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home