Saturday, December 24, 2005

Today

Today woke up with a slight dizziness..hope i dun feel sick..
And was weird after 3 days of camp, cos no kids to take care.. then i am like feeling kind of empty la.. but then luckily, before i go to meet the guys to watch Narnia, Aloy suddenli called me to go for lunch. And since i am free, i am veri glad to accompany him. Then he drove to my hse to fetch me to Bedok for lunch and we walked ard for a short while before he went off, and i went to meet Hanlip at MRT. And off we went to meet the rest for Narnia. It is a nice show! Emotion stirring show.. at least for me.. i dunno the rest. It led to me thinking" Our land depends on our people to defend, and no others would do that for us in times of crisis."Lol.. funnie tots. not though if u watched the show. It is my first time hearing of Narnia lor.. lol i missed my Tong Nian.

And then the 5 of us went to meet CQ. And the 6 of us went to eat La Mian Xiao Long Bao. Remember i once read a site saying, if u dun know and never tried La Mian Xiao Long Bao before, u cant be a true blue singaporean. Lol. Cos the site said becos the fact that this restaurant is very good and it is everywhere in SG. I wonder how true is that statement. But it realli produces very very nice La mian! i simply love the Xiao Long Bao!

And then the 6 of us strolled to Parkmall to play LAN! Haha. played till late. But was very happy! for me la.. not sure the rest is very happy or just happy or just fairly happy or just fairly bored... and all the crap starts now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home