Tuesday, December 13, 2005

夜曲

Got a small incident at home just now. Damn irritating yet funny. Ok got this domestic cockroach which crawled into my rm while i am chatting with my sis. By domestic means that it appears in my house and i am scared of those that appear in the house. If the same cockraoach is found outside, i wouldnt give a damn to it and would happily go disturbing it. Becos, in the house, it can do anything... like bite ur clothes, fly ard in that small rm and i had NO WHERE to run and hide, and also i cant squash it, else its smelly juices would stain my tiles.

Then i called out to my sis to get a plastic bag for me to catch it by hand. I tot i am not scared.. but when i got very near it, i realised how BIG it is.. this creepy crawler suddenly becomes very huge.. think is my imaginations.. but i quickli retracted my hand and ran off.. then my mum who is half asleep came .. and as usual scolded me for being so a coward and blah blah blah.
and she called for the broom and i while i was trying lure that bugger out from under my table, my mum spoiled my strategy and just took the broom and went wacking the damn bugger. It just ran amok and went under my cabinet! And then i lost sight of that cockroach from then on.
And all the while, u know what my sis is doing? She is happily sitting on my bro's bed singing that Guo Mei Mei's cockroach song... dot dot dot lei.. and i blame my mum for her recklessness.. and my mum blamed me for being such a coward. lol, now had to wait for it to appear, scared of it lah.. cos it looked ready to attack my clothes and stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home