Friday, December 23, 2005

Kids' World Camp

U know what.. i didnt know i have my way with kids.. lol.. now i am glad at least one kid likes me.. but to the extreme way.. he sees me like a lifesaving float.. clutches onto me like one.. and i am like the one drowning instead of him lor.. but then came my lifesaver volunteer and distracted him away from me! Yeah! I am like"Wha.. the world is so beautiful, now"
As one "earthworm" volunteer said:" He is still a kid ma..that is why i dun K him, else he realli flies out.."

And this camp consisted of 3 days' activities. First and last day go r in NTU. The second day is in Sentosa. Hmm. i must say that once emotionally attached to the kids, the departure will be a sad scene(not that sad till drop tears). And yeah, got a volunteering to lobang home for 2 days! yeah.. thanks sia.

and ya.. fun things come to an end fast. and tomolo is a new day, and mob is still on going.. and ICT for next yr upcoming.

I am enjoying my life now. Every moment of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home